Friday, April 17, 2009

Thanksgiving Point animals

While I was at school, Kate, Jen, and my mom went to Thanksgiving Point and saw the animals.


Probably the most amazing thing is that Katelynn rode a horse by herself. I think she must be on some bravery kick. She wouldn't near a horse less than a year ago and now will ride one. Mind you the first time in my memory of touching a horse was on my mission and I was terrified it was going to bite my hand off. So my child has ridden a horse before I have. Hmmm. Bummer.


Cute Kate was trying to figure out the family relation of all the horses.


While Jen was waiting between rides, she got some really cute pictures of Tyler.








The sign on the fence says not to feed the horses your fingers. Kate kept stepping back and the horse was trying to get Jen here. 

2 comments:

  1. IT is official Tyler is a cutie. I just want to eat those chubby cheeks!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys had so much fun! We wish we could have played with you guys! It will be so fun so hang out. We miss you all tons!

    ReplyDelete