

The open house. Diane did a great job putting the whole thing together.

Beautiful bride and groom.




My parents took Kate to Chuck-E-Cheese for her birthday.

I think my dad and brother had more fun than Kate sometimes.

Kate was excited about her gift but the dresses seam came undone so my mom took it back and got a ballerina outfit. It just came in the mail and Kate everyday previous wanted to check the mail to see if it came. She was so excited.

Kate really seemed to like the tickets though. And the presents. Tyler didn't like the ride though.


The Barnes went to the Corona del Mar for a dinner picnic.


The LaPorte's came too. Elise and Phyllis posed for a few pictures.

The only way to get Anna to pose was for Dan to lift the chair she was in.

Sisters.
I love the picture of Dan holding up Anna, haah!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeleteTHe food looks amazing at the wedding.
I love how girl-y Katelynn is.
haha that pic of anna is soooo funny!!! -Jen (the first one is Mike)
ReplyDelete