
Here are the soon to be parents. Little do they know.

Tyler puckers his lips all the time, almost in a whistle form. In fact, he accidentally makes whistling sounds occasionally.

Try to imagine this picture with a JC Penny professional photo back drop and Tyler looking at the camera. That is the large picture we got of him. It was the best that we got of him and we laugh every time we look at it.

And he loves his thumb.

Kate like being with Josh and Hayley. She was excited to see them and I think it will be great to be living so close to them while Josh goes to school.

Congratulations guys. Best of luck.
I love the comment: Little do they know. So true. I swear I think that every time I see a friend or family member getting ready for their first baby. There's no way to really convince them to live it up while they can do whatever they want whenever. :) Definitely worth the trade off (most days) right?
ReplyDelete