We have traveled several times it seems down to Provo from Logan. Well this will be the last time, except as we go through down to California. Jen's mom came up to help move Dan and Casi into their new apartment and my Grandparents were home for a little while from their permanent temporary stay in Florida. I feel very fortunate to have been able to be near them while at BYU and miss them while they are away and feel sad that I won't see them again for some time. We got this picture on the first try, the kids were so good.

We can't ever get a picture of Wes without Kate. Kate was yelling charge when I took this picture. Where do these kids pick this stuff up?

I got a few cute ones of Tyler too.


See his two teeth.

I loved this picture. Kate just wanted to hold Wes' hand.

Well, we did get any pictures of anyone else. It was a single day thing, I had a presentation the next day for class, so it was a busy whirlwind day. It is always worth it to see family though.
No comments:
Post a Comment