Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Visits on our way through

Our drive to Utah went very well. Katelynn was very good for the long drive. I would say that portable DVD players are the best inventions ever!

Because I am pregnant we had to stop about every two hours and have me walk around. Here we stopped to visit my aunt Joan for a few minutes in Cedar City. 


My job on Monday when the men were packing up the truck was to keep Katelynn out of the way. So I called up some friends and let Katelynn play for a while. It was so much fun to catch up. I was surprised how well Katelynn played with Jared again. It was like good old times. Jared got this great idea to climb into the mailbox!! The kids thought it was pretty funny!


Here is cute Kennedy. She has the most beautiful hair of any one year old you'll ever see! 




Unfortunately, we didn't even get any pictures of our new niece Bella! We were so excited to see her and think she is adorable. We only wish we were in Provo so our babies could grow up together for the next year. Congrats Ben and Alyssa.

2 comments:

  1. You got me feeling a nostalgic seeing our old condos and friends! What a fun time! And you're right, Kennedy's hair is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sorry that I haven't called you back! I would call you right now but it is pretty late for that. I'll call you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete