So before Tyler was born, Dan and Casi came up to visit us for Labor Day. I was going to upload and post it but then Tyler was born. Kate was so excited. She talked about Dan and Casi coming up for dinner all day and stood outside when they were close and waited. We went to the park and zoo. We had so much fun with them. It is so sad we were so far away.

Here we are at the zoo. Kate didn't hang very close to everyone else so I stuck around her.

Here we are before Tyler.


Aren't they cute?

Dan claimed this owl was looking straight at him.


Kate loves playing with Casi. We were so glad they came up to visit us. Come up any time.
Great photos on the post. Nice to see the family. There is a problem with your site though. Your counter at the bottom has Jen 9 days to go. I am sure she is glad he's born.
ReplyDeletelove the last pic of casi and kate! FUN!
ReplyDelete