Hey guys! He's adorable! I think both of your kids are a good mix between both of you. I think Tyler looks a lot like Kate too. It will be fun to see him become his own little person as he gets bigger and less in the newborn stage. Congrats again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! He is truly beautiful. And I must say he definitely looks like Kate and both bear a strong resemblance to mommy which is good for the two of them seeing as she's such a beauty. :) Jen, I only hope I'm as lucky as you and have my baby a little early! I can't wait to hear more about how everything is going. He really is too cute.
Hey guys! He's adorable! I think both of your kids are a good mix between both of you. I think Tyler looks a lot like Kate too. It will be fun to see him become his own little person as he gets bigger and less in the newborn stage. Congrats again!
ReplyDeleteI agree, He does look like Kate. We are so excited for you guys. He is soooo cute. We will have to plan a time to come visit.
ReplyDeleteOh yes. There is a Kate and Jen likeness there.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! He is truly beautiful. And I must say he definitely looks like Kate and both bear a strong resemblance to mommy which is good for the two of them seeing as she's such a beauty. :) Jen, I only hope I'm as lucky as you and have my baby a little early! I can't wait to hear more about how everything is going. He really is too cute.
ReplyDelete