Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finding Fingers

Kate is a finger sucker. I caught Tyler finding his fingers. We will see what he chooses one day. 




The way he looks here reminds me of how Kate sucked her fingers when she was little.


3 comments:

  1. Cute Pics! Your kids are adorable! One of these days I am going to be less busy and come see you guys? Is Jen's mom still there?

    FYI, you have our last name spelled wrong on your blog list. Just htought you might like to know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, Tyler looks even more like Kate now that he's sucking his fingers!! He's just adorable! I love all the pictures and updates. How's Jen doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen's mom and dad left today to Provo and to home from there. I fixed your name Stacey, sorry. Jen is doing ok. Not sleeping for more than 2 hours plus running around a two year old is starting to take its toll.

    ReplyDelete