Thursday, September 04, 2008

Surprise!!

This morning my water broke!!! This was a great surprise to us as because I was only 37 weeks. Nathan and I got to the hospital around 7. All went very well and baby boy (Mckay or Aaron) was born at 2:51!! He was 6lbs and 18.5 in. He is very cute with a little hair possibly the color Katelynn's was when she was born. Yeah! Unfortunately Nathan forgot the computer at the hospital and has the camera with him at home. We'll show you picts as soon as we can! 

8 comments:

  1. AHHH!!! Congrats!! I was about to ask how you're doing, but the fact you're blogging right now proves you're in good spirits. You're amazing. Enjoy your family of four!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you and you must be doing well to already be blogging. I can't wait to see pics. What a big boy for being 3 weeks early. Will he have to stay longer than the normal 2 days or is everything okay? I am so happy for you guys. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Wilbur family! I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well. I can't wait to see photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen! Congrats! Sorry I haven't come to see you yet, things have been nuts, but now I can see your new munchkin too! Conrats ahain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hooray! congratulations. dave and dianna had lucy yesterday too, she was born at 2am. what a great day to have a baby! can't wait to see pics! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how exciting he's here! congrats to the wilbur family! kate is officially a BIG sister now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys! How's Katelynn doing with her little brother??? Yay! Way to go, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! Glad to hear it all went smoothly. Can't wait to see the pictures, hope your recovery goes well. Talk to you soon love ya

    ReplyDelete